MY DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE WELCOME!
EVENT NAME My Career Fair 2010
EVENT THEME “Maximising Opportunities”
ORGANISED BY My Events Sdn Bhd
SUPPORTED BY Ministry of Human Resources
DATES & VENUES 19th to 21st November 2010
OPENING HOURS 10.00 am – 7.00 pm all three (3) days
EXHIBITION SPACE Putra World Trade Center (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur
Increased changes in the workplace and the constant improvement of technology during the economic downturn have called for heavy demand in human capital. However getting the right people to drive an organization forward is not a simple mission. It is not about accepting the first person who applies, but to collect as many options as possible and choosing the one who best suit the position and who can positively impact the organization towards year 2011.
In this regard, My Events Sdn Bhd, with the support of the government, proudly presents MY Career Fair 2010. With the theme ‘Maximising Opportunities’ this event showcases job opportunities inside and outside Malaysia.
My Career Fair 2010 provides exhibitors with a great opportunity to meet face to face at one localized place with a variety of talents from all over the country. This exhibition will serve as an exclusive platform to showcase jobs which are in demand in the market and for the upcoming year 2011. This is also an excellent opportunity for employers to promote their corporate brand names as well as an opportunity for networking and showcasing products and services to a vast number of visitors. It is certainly an event not to be missed!Who Should Attend?
- School leavers - SPM holders, ‘O’ Levels, ‘A’ Levels holders
- Pre-University - Diploma holders, Matriculation graduates, interns
- Fresh Graduates - with no experience and with 1- 2yrs experience
- Working adults - with more then 2 yrs experience
- Life long learners – working adults who like to have a career change
MY Career Fair 2010 (MYCF’10) aims at becoming the biggest event of the year for school leavers and jobseekers from all levels to meet potential employers who intend on offering quality jobs.
Other reasons to join us:
- Great chance to meet recruiters face to face, listen to the experts and get advice on making the most of your CV
- Attend on-the-spot interviews
- Receive crucial organizational background of companies
- Company representatives will be available to discuss current career opportunities, future employment trends and internships
- Receive FREE career planning tips